Hahas 2moro mornin goin to mac train le yeah!^^
During the interview I was like feelin a bit nervous lah actually hehe... the manager bahx i tink hehe said le a lot of things but I forget bout quarter of it worx dots hahas and I just noe tht need to wear black shock and shoe den the apnt and shirt they are givin it to mi 2moro, hope it look nice on mi hahas bleah...

Luckily 2moro Ailin and Ying Jing oso work at 9am or else I will goin alone le sia hahas...
2moro train from 9am to 1pm leh hahas so excited lor^^ :P
Diao just now at home cant find any black shoe lor don noe wat to do sia haix...
Den find one dark blue de shoes don noe if can a not lor den if cant need to wear mai jiejie NP shoes le worx dots... -_-!!!
They said need go injection for...erm... not sure lah hehe... den let mi train for 4 wks bahx den see aft tht if they wanna use mi a not den will add tht 4wk of trainin work salaries hahas...

I am workin on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday hahas... but the time I`m not really sure yet worx hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower