End of February !



Time is reaching 22:00 soon. I'm putting Javier for bed haha! Having my legs to lullaby him in his pram hehe! Such a lovely boy, so blessed and grateful to have these two boys in my life. I'm willing to do anything even sacrifice my life for them! They are my everything, I will protect them with my whole life. 

Wanted to update about recently that things are happening in my life haha! It's been quite some time since I've last posted on blogger.

Since yesterday after came home from my house I swop Jerald's and Javier's bedroom. And of cause their beds too, me and hubby found out that Jerald have been wanting to sleep in our bed during night time.

We have been putting him for bed and then carry him over to his bed which is with the grandparent. Till we can't tolerate as it drags till midnight so we decided to swop their room. Haha!

I do miss Javier on the other room... But just comforting myself that in law will be great to take good care of my lovely baby.

I just LOVE ! Them so much! Very much! With all my heart and my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower