Life is tough! But stay strong!

Life is getting hard and tough recently, no matter how tired life is we still have to stay strong and move on. Just for the sake of our love ones!

Today hubby mention that he hope and needs me to work more shift work as he feels stress and tight on cash recently. I always knew about it actually, I also wish and try my best to work hard together.

Sometimes I really wish that I could just work and doesn't need to care much about home. But I'm married and a Mother of two already, plus my hubby parent are already senior citizen. I have to focus on my work and concentrate my home situation as well, all in one time.

It's not that I'm unwilling to look after and take care of the family for hubby. I'm also a lady which needs people to love and dotes me, or even pamper me.

I always tried to understand my hubby and his parent, also tried my best to give in no matter what. Last but not list I always do respect them because they're the parent of my hubby.

There's a lot of misunderstanding in the past years but I believe I will do my job well as a Daughter in law. I will do my best to be a good role for my boys and of cause a wonderful Wife for my hubby.

I know I suffer and will suffer no matter what, I just wish everyone could be happy living under one roof. I don't wish to give problem or difficulties towards hubby and in laws so I have been telling myself to be a good girl.

All the bad and negatives I just have to push it to one side. I believe I will do well no matter what's the outcome, at least I have tried my best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower