ㅎㅎ~ ^^ 헬로!!! [hehe~ Hello!!!]
sigh~!!! this few days having some thoughts in mind! ... seriously irritating thoughts that kept bothering me T.T Hmm~~~ I really wonder are they being sensitive!? or I've said something wrong to make they treating me this way!!!? I really wish I could speak out bout this but~ I have to find the courage! ;( I really wish~ ... really wish I could! ... *Heart Breaking*

Yesterday have a farewell steamboat dinner with PuTu!!! ^^ SAD~~~ really! seriosuly! gonna miss him!!!~ MUACKS!!! =3 Hope he stays well when he got back home ^.^ There's Kelvin, Zixin, Jeanni, Cecilia and Putu! haha!!! we seriously have soooo~ much fun! LOVE YA!~ ^.~

Sad to said that I'm sick now!!! omg~~~ T~T Flu~ Cough~ and having Headache almost every morning nowadays! aaahhhhh~~~~ =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower