What the hell MAC SPOIL MY DAY!!!!! hate it man! is too much!
i already said i can't extend and yet you all still pull my time and extend me what is this!?
i have some thing on at home and need to rush home, Terence put me till 12pm today cause i request and i know that i usually work till 2pm or 3pm but just today can't! why can't you all just understand me !?
i'm okie to help you all till 1pm but! you all just don't let me off some more my time have been delay and my family outinq HAD BEEN CANCEL just because of me to help you all!
my family is waitinq for me!
CL so what !? Manager so~! treat us just like mate or whatever you like what is this man!?

i almost cry durinq work actually i can go home but..... haix.....
i seldom have time goinq out or be with my family since i start to work some more...
i think work have affect my studies so i really wish to quit but i can't do that because it is a selfish way of me!
i need to care for my family financial situation, my studies and mac cause if i quit they will not have enough crew [maybe] but there are more new crew cominq in worx....
hate this kind of problem and it's so irritainq and trouble some really don't feel like workinq any more and tomorrow don't feel like workinq too! i wanna NS tomorrow !
I WANT!!!! T.T


4 more days my bestie will be back from china hahas =P she bought me a soft toy too ^^ yeah~ so happy hahas =P
oh ya very long never chat with hippo marmie/shiyu worx T.T miss her !
ai yo~ now feel so tired and sleepy =P hahas cause yesterday go out with JieJie cause i wanna buy thing then she company me ^-^ thanks worx JieJie MUACKS~!!!

we take bus to AMK hub walk a while, eat, take MRT to Far East buy thing and walk walk follow by our last station... hehe bugis, buy thing and walk walk ^^ hahas...
we reached home bout 8pm plus hoho =p
very long never go out buy thing and shop worx hahas ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower