Harlo~ morninq ^-^
hahas... nothinq to eat at home haix.... mama cook fried noodle but don't feel like eattinq =P hahas cause don't really look delicious haha but at least will eat a bit hehe...
cause she just came back from hougang mall then straight away cook for us maybe scare we hungry ai yo~ poor thing T.T
MUACKS~!!! thanks mama =P

later goinq out with Eileen bestie cause she sunday came back from china and bought me some thing but she said that i see the present sure very happy ai yo makinq me very excited worx some more miss her very much hahas, she very cute worx leave the plane and straight away call me and is at night bout 9pm or 10pm plus like that i of cause was shocked that she called me and the first sentence she asked me is "mag! got miss me!?". hahas =P cute worx of cause and she said that she very miss me till that she can't wait to call me when she reaches SG worx hahas... so later will be goinq her house first then company her go jurong OMG~!!!

haix... so sian and tired of workinq T.T tomorrow morninq got work worx some more 8am in the morninq what the hell man =P work till 2pm but maybe they will extend me worx T.T
anyway bleah...
HIPPO MAMA I MISS YOU ~!!!!!
haix... sad worx so long never see her and chat with her some never even message with her worx haix... sooo~ sad and wired i wonder how she and liwei daddy worx???
hope everything is fine and perfect then ^^ hahas....

[countinq down 2 more days to ELLA 陳嘉桦 birthday ! MUACKS~!!!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower