my god~! T.T
finally reached home =P hahas....
just came back from woodlands, today school reopen and very long never go out with shiyu mama so thats why today we go out hahas...
meet up with her other two friend too, omg~ some thing happen, interestinq, funny and quite frustrated can faint man like see till ghost worx hide here hide there my god~ -_-zzz

we have new time table haix... sian worx Monday have four periods of maths dots... haix... no choice 'N' level this year hehe...
oh ya some more oral is on July and my birthday is on 13th July hahas school so "sweet" and "good" worx gave me a big and good present, my oral is on that day what the hell man arrr~!!!
so sad and angry worx! can't go out play and celebrate T.T
some more is on afternoon/after school ! ai yo~ what the hell man T.T
haix... but so wish my oral is on the 10th July and hope can change the date with my classmates ai yo~ I DON'T WANT LIKE THIS~!!!!! haix...

Shi Yu mama ~
i know that many irritatinq things troublinq round you this few days hope euu just ignore it bahx and just let all that stupid thing/trouble throw out of your mind but take in new fresh thing =P hahas.... good luck worx ^-^
ai yo~ don't pai seh seeinq that person hehe... that person not bad worx and i can said is that, the person do really truly like you =P hahas... cherish it then ^-^
MUACKS~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower