Hehe... long time no post le:P cos this few weeks veri sian^^ don noe wat to post, no time to post and only can use com on the morning but often on afternoon or evening if mai bro go out.

Haix... yeaterday go out with mai baobei jiejie go some place walk walk, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......... so funny worx!!! ^O^
We actually wanted to go AMK de den we took the wrong bus 147 instead of 74 and 88 -_-!!! lol...
on the bus 147 bout 3 to 5 mins later...

mai jiejie: erm... euu notice something!
me: wat thing???
mai jiejie: I think we board the wrong bus leh we should board 74 or 88...
I look at mai jiejjie she look at mi too den we laughed out quite a long time haha...

Den we go bugis haha! we board wrong bus nam worx but we alight at the wrong station too!!! OMG!... cos mai jiejie don noe tht the station tht we wanted to alight gt construction but I told her is this station she said no no no!
The bus went off den I tell her tht it is! den she... [sound liky OOPS.......] den we alight at the nxt stop lor^^
The more worst coming le haha!!! we alight le den we don noe how to walk to bugis den we anyhow walk till one big round! den but 10 to 15 mins later we finally reached le haha...
WAT THE SILLY OF US!!!

I at the bugis like siao lor cos seeing the XIAOZHU LUO ZHI XIANG poster of his 1st December concert at the indoor stadium, acutally mai uncle wanted to treat mi go xiaozhu concert de and I want but I said nvm la... cos nid to paid double leh $78x2 worx!!! anyway $78 cant see anything wat only can hear his song and see the big tv haix....

Den I all de way keep saying xiaozhu xiaozhu xiaozhu......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha mai jiejie oso sick of mi le hehe...
After bugis we go bishan walk up walk down, eating mac ice cream den we at one CD shop I saw xiaozhu book! den i beg mai jiejie to lend mi $7 to buy tht book^^ and bout 3 min later she decided to lend mi le haha so happy worx!!!It cost $16.90

HAHAHAHA........ so happy lor feel like jumping :P!!! jie I LOVE EUU!!! MUACKS^^
jiejie fang xin la i will retrun euu the $$$ de la^^ hehe thx alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower