Haha yesterday quite interesting leh I go hougang mall with mai family accept for mai brother, we at NTUC we bought quite alot of things.
Den we bout to go to the counter liao den I go to where there is alot of magazine I saw Teenage magazine front page is xiaozhu luo zhi xiang den I ask mai mummy whether she can bought mi tht magazine den she said okie^^ I so happy lor den mai father come to us den mai mum said na... she[means mi] bought the CD[xiaozhu new album] liao, the CD mean the teenage magazine la cos mai father actually wanna buy mi xiaozhu album and I bought tht magazine le so I don noe if I still wanna buy the CD a not....

Haix.... actually I wan leh but I think tht I better buy the "gai ban" de more good cos got MV, DVD or maybe some other things so I decided nxt time den buy bahx...^^ but mai father gave mi and mai jiejie $10 haha... and I can save it till sch re-open adn save more $$$ den I can buy le ^^
But I scare when I had save enough $$$ le den the album don hv le ai yo wan cry liao la!!!!!!!!!!!! NO $$$ LIFE IS SO NO GDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower