Haha! sunday so happy till wanna jump up and down!!!^^ Mi,Daddy,Mummy and Jiejie we all goo kovan to buy dress for relative wedding 1st December, but only mi and jiejie bought it mai parent didn't.
We at the "This Fashion" shop search everything, go in and out of the fitting room and finally found the dress that we do really like. We spent bout 20-30 mins searching wow! quite long worx...

We both buy the same dress but different colour, the dress is like one long dress all the way to the knee but above the knee a little bit. I love the dress veri much!^^ A bit look like agent dress haha... L bought a belt oso quite nice leh^^
After we bought the dress le oh the belt oso we go walk walk I go in one CD shop saw xiaozhu luo zhi xiang newest album[舞所不在] leh! Mummy and Jiejie came in to the shop folloe by daddy. Mummy said to Daddy "xiaozhu CD worx", mai daddy said to mi"euu wan den buy lor" I take le and daddy go pay $$$ we follow him.

I share it with mai Jiejie we treat the CD like our BaoBei^^ haha! I so happy worx!!! ^O^ I wan the album since it release and I finally have it le^^ I feel so HAPPINESS!^^
After that we all go eat den go mai daddy big brother house at Kallang but he not at home only mai aunty and cousin jin feng but I use to call her jin feng jiejie , actually I don feel like going de don noe why leh hehe... Den botu 30 mins den reached bahx I think, we follow daddy go buy 4D first den go to uncle house.
Mai aunty veri cute leh haha!^^ she kept on talking and telling us must respect our parent, study hard don let them down, take good care of them, din make them angry and amny many more lah. Haha... veri cute lor talk talk talk all the way^^ But she become thinner when the last tim I saw her which was during chinese new year, so poor thing same like mai mummy got so many illness haix... wish them wil be more healthy!^^

Got the album is good lah but... !st December 2007 THE COMING SATURDAY! 8pm at indoor stadium, 小猪 羅志祥 一支獨秀 concert [SHOW ON STAGE!]
Ai Yo! I wan go lah!!! =(x100000 00000 Feel so sad and wish I got chance to go worx!... so jealous of all that people got go xiaozhu concert!.
AI YO!!! I don wan to think bout le la but cant la everytime suddenly will think of it, the more and everytime I think I will cry lah!!! I feel like locking myself up in one room den Big Cry till I enough! Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower