Morning~ I'm off today! ^^ I'm now all alone at home! sad~ feeling hungry but there's nothing I can have for breakfast! lol just updated my phone~ ^0^ HEHEHE~ hmmm~ today's the day 楊丞琳 Rainie 6th album release date!!! OMG!!! I'm really gonna get it!!! but not today sigh~~~~
Friday!! meeting hippo mama~ ^^ FINALLY~ haha! Hippo mama silly~~~ wanna buy me birthday present cause that time we went out is before my birthday so didn't get to see what I want so didn't get anything! but most importantly I want is Hippo mama could be happy everyday, be more happiness than before!!! This what I really want~ ^^

Afternoon: ...
went kangkar mall for lunch with sister ^^ HEHE!!! have soooooo~ much chat and gossip! Oops~~~ =P haha! Later going 남편 하우스 for 저녁 식사! 만세~~~ ^.~ ㅎㅎ Omg! I'm feeling sleepy Lol~ Oh ya! Just now while I was washing dish I got my thumb cut! T~T Lucky it's not deep =| whew~~~! hehe! Hate renovation !!! seriously!!! SOOOOO~ Noisy!! I hate drilling sounds!!! They're drilling just right outside my house!!! can't believe~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower