just don't know why sometimes think that god are blind T.T
many people said "好人有好報" but i don't really think so if it is then why there are so many kind people sufferinq? it's really not fair and will makes people feel sad!
haix.... really no life!
this few days feel so stress, irritated and sad!!!!!!!!

Today a new week again haix..... sooo~!!!! fast T.T
today have Science prelim paper, what the hell!!!!!!!
thought i can do it but..... haix.... miss out some cause can't remember the solution plus mistake haix.... sad !!!!
some more that stupid, heartless James Tan HATE HIM~!!!!!
我討厭你的態度! 你的態度很難以接受!
我只是在添otas啊需要給我那種態度嗎?
加上就算是時間到了,我也不是在寫答案我還是有權利繼續添下去!
我上輩子欠你的啊?!

seriously i miss mac friends T.T
but i hate to go back for work cause it's makinq me feel so irritated workinq there to see some face that i don't wanna see plus i don't wanna work there any more cause the salary can't help much on my family although is fats food but think still gettinq worst if i continue workinq there so... hope boss will let quit cause i can't take so much stuff/work load/stress any longer....
i'm feelinq tired of everything! EVERYTHING~!!!!!

next month cominq....
"N" level plus diabetes appointment haix.... my brain is burstinq !
i wish that i could take a long break to relax myself....
HOW!? how can help me!???
my feelinq and depression is back i can't take it any more!
feel like cryinq out loud!
and..............

我決定了, 我不要在當好人卡了 towards work and some people that i hate or makinq me feels irritated!
Few days ago i was thinkinq bout commit cause... really.....
really really really have it enough!
why i have to care so much thing, whats goinq around me, what i should do next!?
studies!? health!? eatinq!? weight!? attitudes!? emotional!? family!? work!? money!?

Just let me die then!
SHOULD I!??????...............................
or be a totally different person that euu all use to see/like!???........
my life/world is gettinq darker and darker!..........
will there be someone bring brights into my life/world!???.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower