haha... today never go school =P wonder what happen in school hahas...
erm... shiyu mama never go school so did i ^^ hehe... don't fell like goinq worx some more today till 2.30pm then end school T.T hahas...
wake up at 9am plus hmm....... never go out hahas mama go buy things at hougang mall lol... don't know why mama not tired of goinq there? every single day can go there bout 2 or 3 times hahas... cute worx... we student Monday to Friday go school already so tired hahas... i know its big different, study and shoppinq ^^ hahas...

haix... so scare T.T cause this few days don't really have the mood to study worx haix... really scare will fail haix... no choice don't want study still MUST study =D hahas...
this weekend goinq back to work ^^ quite miss those days workinq but T.T when the minute i start work i can't really concentrate on my studies T.T ai yo~ don't know how to settle all this trouble things... dots.....
but although one week only work one day which is Sunday think have time to study bahx ^^ hahas...

OMG~!!! next month is my worst and hell month T.T
O~M~G!!!
next month havinq "N" level PLUS! have my diabetes appointment haix...
scare to hear the result every three months T.T
cause i really hope that it will get better every each month ^^ hahas... cause i'm still young and have a long long way to go hahas... so as my family and friends they are thinkinq this way too =D really do appreciate my life, so as all people around me...
People! [who know me and i know]
thanks very much for begin with me, takinq care of me, stayinq by my side whenever i need you [all] hahas.... i do very lucky and quite happiness to have all of euu ^^
lastly i wanna said " I LOVE U [all] " !!! MUACKS~! =P hehe...


still the same, i wanna said and do learn it "CHERISH" cause this few weeks some bad thing happeninq around the world haix...... so sad!... why 2009 so many disaster, to chinese, 200'9' is really not good haix.....
now Taiwan have typhoon OMG~!!!
every time when i see this news i feel like cryinq and my heart feels pain, really sad... so many years ago this time/year is the worst and strongest typhoon that they ever had really hope that all this unlucky, bad things faster wash away and have a very good new year a head ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower