So tired worx today hahas... but not as tired as mai jie bahx... she still need study for her N level and den today she help mi clean the house lor cos I need go KK hospital for appointment...

Mai mummy company mi go den while we were waiting for our turn to see doctor mai mummy said tht I veri trouble some and spent quite alots of $$$ on mi... I feel abit sad... why every time some thing happen on mi need to spent so mani $$$ de so wish tht I can be like normal people... Yesterday see doctor need $22 and the previous appointment need $94.95 [MCU a kind of scanning but not normal scanning (when doing tht feel a bit pain and not really comfortable!)]

During April before mai MYE one or two days bahx I hospitalize is on Wednesday and step out of sch den jiu hospitalize le so sad sia... I in hospital bout one week lor den mai family members include mai uncle and aunty so as mai neighbor lor... of cos all mai darling frens I so touch lor so mani ppl com visit mi when I do really need them...
Den I jiu spent bout $600++ but from mai medisive minus lah so as mai medicine cost $6.10...

Aft discharge bout few wks still need go appointment I go for the MCU, den yesterday de, next Tuesday, 4th July 2008 and November wan haix... the MUC wan haven paid finish yet mai mummy give $10 first den next Tuesday den give bahx cos next Tuesday still need to do the scanning...

I feel a bit guilty lor cos mai parent actually don wan mi de but daddy said since got mi liao den jiu born lor... haix if they nv born mi Mummy, Daddy, Jie and Kor can enjoy their life loh if not need to spent all the $$$ on mi. And I the useless wan bahx I think, not really smart, blur blur de and still got som more bahx whixh i don really noe...

Ai yah I not feel veri sorry lor make them waste so mani $$$... I so wish tht I now doing job lor cos can earn mani $$$ den giv them lor....
They are the BEST! ^^
MUMMY, DADDY, JIE, KOR.... MUACKS! bleahx... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower