Hahas so high till siao sia Friday go Angela qian chang hui so mani people worx haha but I get to have her signature^^ Mummu, JieJie, Daddy and mi go 2gether lor... we bout 6.30 plus den reach there den I go queue alone den they go eat but mai daddy said mi so early go queue for wat den I said if later bout 7.30pm tht time start den com queue we no need to go home liao lor cos at IMM mah and som more we stay at hougang need bout 1 hr to reach home de...

On the half way queuing liao Jie bought mi mac chicken burger hahas but I eat bout 2 or 3 bits den de 9.33 DJ go up the stage and tht means its bout time to start liao le. Den I keep inside mai bag lor hehe... Angela should be 7.30plus den reach de bah DJ said traffic jam worx den till 7.45 plus den reach lor and she sing song den chat awhile, fans give her present den start le...
So happy sia she so pretty lor and of cos veri de cute worx hahas^O^
I will nv forget tht day de lor hahas...
And so happy to see her and happy tht she is recover liao love her and support her so much!!!

Today is her concert liao lor 7.30pm den start I so wish I could be able to go and watch lor haix.... and oso wish tht I now is 19, 20 or 21 yrs old lor cos bout this age working le mah den got $$$ to buy ticket...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower