NO COMMENT !

At this hour there's a NEA person came for mosquitoes check but the worst is my MIL refused to let the person to enter the house. I'm really totally speechless, just check and take a look what's so trouble some!? Really don't understand why and what her mind is thinking of, it's like she did something wrong and scare the person to enter the house and check.

One more thing, yesterday there's a dumpster contractor came to knock on our door and ask whether we would like to change the dumpster as our area of flats is really old. Our area just got replenished from the start of the year and did some floor replacement and etc to make the area of flats look well and cool. But my MIL just can't stop asking whether the person is a stomper and keep commenting about the payment. But lucky my husband is still home and not yet out for work ...

I doesn't like my MIL brother to do and repair any of the house things, so lousy and expensive. My MIL is to silly to ask for him in the first place, in the end the house doesn't really look like a house at all. So weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower