Last day of 2013!!!

Tuesday, December 31st, 2013


Today !!! Last day of 2013!!! Haha~ meeting my family at mall in the evening to buy steamboat ingredient for tomorrow ... Find bubby in the afternoon as he need my help to do some stuff for him ... Meanwhile I no need to spend my time doing nothing at home till I meet my family ... Tomorrow bubby working opening ... So I will be going home alone and bringing baby jerald along Haha~ tomorrow all gonna play and have fun with baby jerald hehehe

Have this for lunch ... after that helped bubby to key in some requested, his paper work ... I'm always his secretary haha! Kinda regretted for having McSpicy haha! it's really spicy OMG! Really been a long time since I last eat that haha!!!

Went for Fairprice at around 7pm plus with my family ... I spent mostly all the voucher that bubby gave me omg!!! so sad~ but lucky that Brother and Mum gave me $50 each hehe! We spent almost $100 plus hehe! after Fairprice they went home and I went to find bubby and go home together ... I waited for like nearly 1 hour ... aiyoooooo~ haha! meanwhile I walked around the store ... Helped Mattew with the Caramel Frappe, he said it's his first time so I told him how to do it but I also roughly forgets the recipes ...

Snap this selfie of my sister and Mattew ... haha1 trying to flirt with my sister! no way man~ haha!!!

Actually I love being a barista ... I love that job so much ... Love making hot latte coffee ^^ but now everything comes to the end... Really miss working it ... Still thinking what job to work for~ thought of going back as a barisa but bubby kinda don't agree !... too bad~ and also thinking of working DAISO haha! shall see what's my plan after Chinese New Year ^^

Alright shall said bye bye to 2013! ^^ Good night~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower