I'm backkkkkk !

Heeeeeeeeeello! ^^ hehe! finally I've got the time and stable down for blogging! miss it so much ... This year is really a happening year for me! haha~ ... complicated as well ... I got married ... gave birth and now I'm a housewife!? for temporarily lol!!! Hopefully next year I'm able to get a job and support the family with my bubby ^^

Didn't get to post for like almost more than half a year oh goshhhhhh! so serious haha! I got my blog renew and there's still some of the parts which I have to edit and add on ... so gonna take few days or weeks I guess haha ... Gonna post some image of my wedding after that follow by my baby Jerald's photo kekeke~ Baby Jerald is now 1 month and 15 days already :D





Hehe! I'll be back in other time ^^ byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower