생일축하! 이태민~ ㅅㅅ

ㅎㅎ!!! 안녕~ 오늘은 샤이니 태민생일!~
Anyway~ HIIIII! =] went for chalet for my early birthday celebration with my dearest LaoGong hehe!!! Have so much funnnn~ ^^ on my actual birthday I went LaoGong house haha! So cool~ have dinner at his house too! Haha ... Sighhhhhh! So sad this year My friends didn't get to celebrate with me and don't even bother to buy me present! Omg~ heart breaks!!! Haha~ .... So sad! ...

Have been busy recently doesn't have much time to post so I use my free time to online blog! =] like finally~!? Haha! Sigh~ was having a little stress and worried! My upcoming medical appointment~ so afraid to see the result! Hope it does improve and give me good results too~ Good Luck!!! Hehe~

There's also an work verification for me soon! I'm promoting to crew leader! OMG~ can't believe they wanted to promote me~!??? Oh boy~~~ all the best!!! Once again Good Luck! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower