OMG! i finally bought iPhone but is my baby help me buy with a cheaper price by his own plan hahas~ later meeting him and godmum for breakfast which godmum just called me LOL! after that I'm going to buy Show Luo's Concert ticket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh boy~ oh boy~!!! hehe

=] hello~~~ Morning! haha! Yesterday went Orchard, Takashimaya for Jason birthday! kinda fun and interesting too! LOL! OMGGGG~~~~ I really can't believe that I got iphone 4!!! *FAINT!* hehehehe!!! My baby bought me the iphone 4! I'm soooooo touch! OOPS!!! since when I've baby~ *SHY* haha! Yup~ we just start dating not long ago! HEHE~ ^^ MUACKS!!! Baby bought me with a cheaper price with his own plan! second phone! haha~

Later meeting baby and God Mum for breakfast which Mum just call me up to! =3 haha! After that I'm heading sistic to get Show Luo's concert ticketttttt! oh boy~ oh boy~!!! hehe ^0^
alright! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower