woah!~ so surprise that I reached home quite early, nearly 9.30pm or 9.45 pm!? haha! Today I went orchard with my secondary school friends =) We went cineleisure for pool... what I can said is, FUN! haha! I'm happy that we still contact each other ^^ hmmm~ actually I've one close friend in secondary school that I've never forget, we go out very often too! So now there's another two or three more that we gonna get close and contact again, I'm glad haha! =D Paulyn and Ying Jing, this two girl tweenies to each other, cute!? =) lol!~

We play pool for around 2 hour!? I think =P follow by dinner at Far East Plaza we ate Thailand food!? haha! delicious =) The shop keeper hmm~ should I said boss or something!? cause to me he kinda look like boss hehe!~ He's such a kind and cute person ^^ haha! lols~ =P There's totally 6 of us eating so~ .... we kinda like giving some problem!? O.o He was so patience haha! So as the four customer, actually we gonna split and eat but they [the four customer] shift to another table so that we all could sit together haha! Really thankful to them ["boss" & the four customer] ^-^

After we've finish our dinner we went home haha~ but me and Claudia went to Ion for photo taking LOL! we went to the same washroom again -_- haha! really~ everytime we went orchard and whenever we wanna take photo we will think bout the same place hmmm~ I mean same washroom!? LOL! XD

Yesterday was an rush day for me T^T
I end work at 5pm but I'm thought of going home straight but Eileen came cause I promise to buy her the Cotton On that black jacket for her birthday present. Although her birthday is in August haha! I just really can't think of any stuff to buy for her so she said she wanted that so we met up bought it =) Meanwhile we bought the same bag AND jacket.. lols!~ XD

After that we took bus 74, I went home but she gonna go AMK take train to orchard to met her friend. After my shower I've to rush and prepare myself to go Plaza Singapura to meet up my sister and her friends, cause she needs my help to buy cake for Yu Jia [her friend] for surprise. So I went and totally in doubt of what cake should I buy haha! After I've decided the shop keeper asked me how many candles I need!? I was totally stunt haha! but lucky I notice that they're the same age so I told the shop keeper 18. she reply, 38!!!? LOL!~
It was fun haha! =D

Alright then! gonna turn in now Z_z I'm tired and sleepy hehe!~ weekends have to work T^T GOOD NIGHT! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower