- yesterday saw on newspaper got Rainie SG concert news! and I really wanna go so feel like asking my parent whether I could go but at the end still never open my mouth to ask bout it haha~ so I asked my sister whether she would like to go and she said yes muahahaha~ but we gonna buy the cheapest, $88 =P hehe~ so today morning when I wake up I thought of asking uncle ben going with us so that my parent will maybe let us go at least got uncle ben with us and they will not be so worried hehe!
I forgot that I sunday work till 5pm some more I called my uncle to go buy ticket with me this sunday LOL! T^T how~~~!!! maybe I go cut off my schedule ^^ hehe~ till 3pm muahahahaha!!!!~ =P hope I could T^T

now on msn chatting with my secondary school friend to confirm and chat bout our outing cause it's such a long time ever since we last go out together, so the date and place is already confirm but still don know what's still going on hahas =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower