Haha just came back from hougang mall... OMG lor just on on the way home O.O
I take bus from hougang interchange den drop off liao den walking on the bridge got one guy tink bout 17 or 18 year old de wearing black t-shirt de den he walk pass mi den turn and look at mi worx den I of cos oso look back lor hahas...
Den I jiu walk to take lift lor den meanwhile waiting for the lift I saw the guy again and this time he took the same lift with mi.... den I felt something strange and not really right lor... we both walk in to the lift liao den i ask him which level den he just press himself lor den I oso don care :P hahas...

Den reach 5th level liao he go out le den noe wat a not?! I veri sock he do something veir silly to mi sia till I wanna go tell mai mummy lor [bleah]...
he turn back again sia and he was half way out leh I thought he was going to ask mi where is the door number he wanna find but not wat I was tinking worx he ask for mai phone number sia den I stare for bout a few seconds lor den finally reply him sry den he said nvm jiu walk away liao haha... so socking lor but he look quit handsome and nice lor but maybe he's a hony hahas bleh... ^^
But don have mai baobei laogong handsome and look so sweet lor haha^^ oh yah hor today 29th September...

Today is jiejie big big day worx... "N" level !!! haix she look quit stress lor ke lian de baobei T_T but nvm de jiejie euu can do it de all de best worx^^ hahas MUACKS!!! JIAYOU^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower