Hahas finally got time and de feeling to post le ^^
Haix lynn they all now veri angry sia...
cos in sch they said aft sch liao wanna go out meet den study mah they ask mi if can a not lor den I said try den will call them...

Den aft sch sch le jiu go take bus with Fiona den reach home liao I ask mummy if can go out with frens study den she said okie den I go bath den pack all mai book den jiu go out le but I reach hougang mall liao I den noe tht I forgot to call lynn they all worx and some more I nv bring $$$ den don noe wat to do but I scare go home liao jiu cannot come out le...

Den i go library study mai own lor but actually I wanna go cp find them if can meet till them mah but I scare they go some where sia den jiu nv go lor den bout 4.30 plus I go Fiona house awhile den jiu go home liao...
I reached home le mai jiejie said tht all mai frens are looking for mi den I jiu quickly call ailin lor den they sound veri angry and I wanted to explain de but I just feel tht nvm lah they angry they won listen wait till 2moro lor...
Haix... Think lynn will not talk to mi 2moro bahx...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower