HAHA! this time I'm really got the heart to blog :) because I feeling down recently ... sighhhhhh! no mood nowwww :(((

So busy this few months, started to work night shift already! closing~ ... really can kill me! really tiredddddd! oh man~ ... what to do! haha! ... Today feeling very sad ... mummy told me that KKH called her bout her body checked result I guess, me and sister went with her last week. They won't called unless something serious happened!? I guess! ... sigh~ so it's a bad news huh! ... Next week going KKH for result, gonna hear what the doctor going to say! Pray hard!

Now I'm gonna spam pictures already! haven been posting for months omggg!!! but now it's kinda convenient for me to post already cause blogger have apps haha! ^^ spamming timeeeee! ... 

LOADING ... PLEASE WAIT ...^^ hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest post ...

[throwback] Jaxson Baby Shower