So what if it’s your house but I have to follow all your stupid idiot traditional rules or even tolerate your commands and comments! I’m not your servant, I’m your Son Wife! Your DIL! I’m someone else daughter as well! You bloody hell old witch! I can’t stop myself from hating you more and more! I could just fight back for myself and my boys or even my Husband! I don’t need you in my fucking life! Not even a second I fucking needs you!
Please think for the others !
I’m so mad right ! Such an unreasonable old witch! Really hate her so much! The weather is so bad recently and these two days the sun is out and you expect me to head out just to pay the CC bill for you??? Seriously! All the laundry I can do it myself I doesn’t need you to help, all the meals I also can cook for my Husband and my kids I don’t need you to do it for me. Just because I’m living under your fucking house, just because I’m living with you I have to tolerate all your bullshit. You didn’t even appreciate what I fucking did for you and this house when you all in bad situations. I also could go out to earn money and buy a flat just for me and my boys, I really doesn’t wanted to live under this fucking house of yours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Latest post ...
-
我的媽我的媽我的媽~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 真的快抓狂了啦 T.T 還是不知道要做什麼工作啦, 快煩死了... 現在又急著要錢~!...... 我不管了下個禮拜之前我一定要找到工作 >. 來臨的禮拜五十黃鴻升的簽唱會, 還在煩惱要不要賣他的專輯呢.... 因為羅...
-
昨天和我一位中學的朋友出門, 我們去了烏節路的ION拍照..... 走了很久... 還是沒找到我想要的工作... 快煩死了~!!!!!!! 我現在超想要賺錢啦, 我買很多東西也要給媽媽錢做眼睛手術, 更何況下個月是媽媽的生日 T.T 唉唷~! 什麼跟什麼嘛!!! ...
No comments:
Post a Comment